Monday, October 8, 2012


WOW WOW WOW!!! God is drafting all of his stripling worriers right now! I just felt like every talk was on missionary work! That was crazy! That was so so so sweet! We watched the press conference after and Elder Holland said that God's work is hastening! And that is so true! There will be so many more missions now and the gospel will soon be spread to all four corners of the earth just as prophesied! This is the best time to be on a mission! I feel like Heavenly Father needs all of us right now! Now is the time to focus all our efforts on making sure everyone has the chance to hear the gospel! Oh I just loved Elder Holland’s talk too about feeding his sheep! Basically he was telling all the youth if you love the Lord repent and go on a mission. And lowering the missionary age will seriously change the world! Because think about it basically every girl will serve a mission now. (Why wouldn't they?) And more young men will go too. This was such a testimony builder for me that God knows the plan and knows what’s going to happen and He knew that I would be so sad if I hadn't gone.I just loved conference so much! How could anyone listen to them and deny that they are men called of God! They truly speak His words and just like the scriptures we all get out exactly what we need.
Love,
Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment