Monday, August 27, 2012


August 23, 2012
So here we are.... A new transfer! Wow that went crazy fast! But this will be quite a different next two transfers because I am training! Ah! Here's the thing I have just been stressing (aka can't sleep or eat) because I just came from online and it is so so so different! I feel like I can't even remember how to run a physical area plus the only time I was in one was when I was being trained! And my companion led out on a lot of stuff you know? All will be well though. And at least I have the best companion ever. She really is a dream come true! She is this beautiful Disney Princess haha but for real she was Ariel at Disney Land. And she is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside! We are just going to learn together and become best friends. We are going to see a lot of miracles and work really hard. We went on a hike so she could see beautiful Hawaii and know how great it is here.
We are starting from scratch but I know that Heavenly Father can help us find those prepared people! We won't have a lot of time because we will have an extra hour of comp study because we have to do the training program and we will still be in the VC all day but I just want her to see a lot of miracles! We are going to work so hard! Well point is we will be so busy! But that will be good. And I am realizing just how fast my mission is going! I have so much still to do! 
It was a great experience having the chat line assignment. I talked with so many great people. Now this assignment will be awesome too.
Sister Christiansen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment