Tuesday, November 6, 2012


 

November 5, 2012
Oh such a busy awesome week! Ok so can I just tell you that this week we had 17 lessons!!!! That is a lot for us! The Standard of Excellence, the amount the President has set for us as Sisters serving in the VC, is 10 lessons a week! It was so sweet we had so so so many lessons! Heavenly Father just kept taking care of everything and helping us be in the right place at the exactly right time!  One day this week was really heavy though. Every lesson we had the people opened up about all the hard things in their lives. I feel like the mission has really opened my eyes to what some people have to face and I don't know why some people have to go through so many hard things. I realized something that day though, when we signed up to act as representatives of Jesus Christ we signed up to go and do what He would do and Christ would be there helping those that really need him. I am so grateful I got to go on a mission.

 
 
And oh how I love my Ukulele!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment