Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alrighty well another week has come and gone... How crazy! This week was a very eventful week too. On Wed we went to Pearl Harbor for a zone service project and it was sooo fun! I love my zone they are so funny! I will attach some pics from that! Then on Fri. we had to go to town again to take the car in because the brakes have been rusting like crazy. We had no idea we would be there from 9 in the morning until 5 at night! We  decided to go tracting while we were there haha. It was sweet we just went to an apt. and started knocking doors. We talked to one guy and shared a scripture with him and invited him to go to Church on Sunday. He said he would check it out and then we asked if the missionaries could call him and set up a time to come back and he said yes. It was a great day.
We have had many amazing experiences at the Visitors Center and on the tram. We meet so many wonderful people. We are also teaching great people. We are reminded often of how much our Heavenly Father loves each of his children and knows just what their needs are.
I have asked my mom not to post my personal experiences with the people we meet here as I respect their privacy and I appreciate them letting us visit with them and teach them. So, just know that the gospel is going forward and we are seeing so many miracles in the lives of so many people. Life is great in Hawaii. Love you all.
Sister Christiansen


No comments:

Post a Comment