Monday, December 10, 2012


Alright so let’s see... This week went so fast! We had our ward Christmas party which was a blast! We had a live nativity hahah and the bishopric rode in on three horses as the wise men. How sweet is that! We just did it over at Laie Park so that was fun! They had choke food and then we sang some Christmas carols and watched the nativity.The next day we went to a birthday party which was really fun! Man so much partying this week : ) They even had a live Mariachi band and a piñata for the kids and yummy Mexican food! I was so grateful for that! I miss Mexican food! And then because the mother is Polynesian they also had the typical plate lunch stuff too so it was fun to have both the cultures represented!
The youth in the Arise and Shine video are all in my ward – which is so awesome. They are all great. If you haven’t seen it, look it up on the church web site. My mom and I love it – we watched it even before I came here. It was used for this year’s theme song for the 2012 Young Men/Young Women’s theme.
We have a baptism this week – yea.  Man this is going to be one crazy week! Tomorrow we have our deep clean then Wed is the baptism then Friday we do the transfer news then Mon my companion will be pau! And then Tue it's already time to go back to town and help with all the craziness of transfer meeting! We will be bringing in the new missionaries and figuring all that out again! I can't believe it's already time! And then wow just like that it will be Christmas!!!! YEA! Oh Grandma asked about our plans for Christmas so I shall share : ) we are going to go to the Sr. couples and have some treats and sing Christmas carols and do a white elephant and then come to the VC and watch a Disney movie!! CHEEHU! (that’s Christmas Eve) and then Christmas day I will be calling my family. The VC will be open for a little bit too.
Love ya,
Sister Christiansen
 Every Sunday night we have Christmas performances so this was us last night with  singing in the Ha'ula Choir.

I have learned to Haka! Sweet huh

No comments:

Post a Comment