Monday, June 4, 2012


Aloha from Hawaii,
Our last night before transfers we had a tender mercy. Someone we have been working with decided to get baptized. It was awesome. We set the date for July so the Sisters that are taking over our area will be able to be  a part of that wonderful experience. We had transfers and my companion is going to Maui and my new area is online! Sister Gulla (my new companion) is the BOMB!!! I love her so much! We are so much alike and she is so so so fun! We are laughing all the time and I just love it because she has so much energy and she is such a go getter! She is awesome, I really couldn't ask for a better comp! Life is so good! I love being an online missionary too because from the minute you sit down at the computer you are teaching lessons for 2 or 3 hours straight. It truly is amazing! It's so fun too! I love it love it love it!
Sister Christiansen


No comments:

Post a Comment