Wednesday, May 9, 2012


May 9, 2012

A
loha my dearest family and Friends!
Well mom I shall be calling you real soon!! Yea for Mothers Day! I have never been so excited for this holiday in my life haha : ) So plan on a call from me around 5 30ish (your time) If anything changes I'll call you a little earlier in the day and let you know. And Speaking of Mothers... Amy I am so excited for you to have a little boy!! Yea, you and Zack will be such good little parents! You should send another ultra sound! I would love to see the cute little guy! And Holli in response to your email-I have some bad news; it’s called Cami doesn't have a tape recorder! Ahh! So I need to get one of those pronto! What kind do you have? Maybe my mom could send me one or I could buy one or something? Here is the problem with buying stuff here-you see our only options are none. We just have Foodland. We don't even have a Wal-Mart, but maybe my mom could be so kind as to send one my way so we could start sending tapes back and forth and so that I can listen to your talk! Next-I don't know if you read this Mr. Ben Hulburt but if you do I would just like you to know that I wrote you a letter a while ago and for some reason it came back : ( I'll try sending it again?? And Cami K-thank you so much for the package!!! That made my whole day! That was soooooo nice of you and I will write you back today!
Ok, well here is a weekly update of my adventures here in Laie. We met with ___ on Sunday. She is our new investigator. She was very upfront and honest with us so that was good. But she already told us that she doesn't really feel the need to be baptized : ( She says she wants to meet with us and talk about the gospel and stuff but that she doesn't know if she plans on getting baptized anytime soon...
On Thursday we went out tracting in Sunset which is a really nice area where a lot of surfers live. We were able to talk to someone at the first door we knocked on. We visited with them for a while and the person actually agreed to meet with us on Saturday. Hopefully that will happen. 
We also had a teaching appointment this week with someone from one of our BYU-H wards. Also, Julia is doing great! Devin (her boyfriend) bought her ticket to California to meet his parents so that is way awesome! I am so happy that she is happy and that all  is working out for her. 
Next I would like to ask you all to pray really really really hard that Sister Looney and I will have a miracle baptism in May! We set the goal to have a baptism this transfer and we are half way thru the transfer without any investigators with a baptismal date so please pray for a miracle! 
Well I love you tons, sorry there wasn't a lot to say this time. We are trying really really hard to find new investigators and we have been teaching a lot of less actives so that's good but we really need some investigators you know! Ok well love ya talk to you soon!! Oh and just for fun I am sending a picture of our zone at morning exercise.

Love Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment